Pharmacy Renovation, Washington DC VA Medical Center
This statement of work covers the space and equipment planning, preparation of construction documents, construction administration and construction period services necessary for the Renovation of the Inpatient Pharmacy located in the 1E area of VAMC located at 50 Irving Street, N.W., Washington D.C.
The new design included following:
- Evaluate / Modify / Replace Biological Safety Cabinets as needed, reuse where possible
- Evaluate / Modify all equipment and space monitoring and alarm systems as needed
- Reuse of doors, hardware, and other equipment where feasible
- Modify / Replace chiller, exhaust, ductwork, terminal devices, and controls as needed to meet latest USP 800 condition requirements and provide full interface with Siemens BAS
- Work was also done in accordance with Joint Commission Criteria
Get your project done.
Come & contact us today!